Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ouch!

Now the bad old knee is sore. It got a sore on the 76 long miles on Saturday - sore on the lateral side, which was new. I can't decide whether it was just because I had reduced mileage due to my sinus infection the week before, or whether it was because I've been switching back and forth between my old bike and "Annie" (Ann's bike). The fit is very close, but it's not exact. Plus the pedals are different (a new pair of road pedals would set me back $220, which is not a priority at the moment due to finances).
Anyway, it was a bit sore on Sunday, but much more so on Monday, so all I did was ride to work. I think that may be all today, too. With a 100 miler scheduled for Saturday, I don't want this to become chronic. On the other hand, I don't want to not ride all week and begin the cycle of aggravating it after not riding. Oh, the Hobson's choices of life!

No comments: