Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Loads Possible!

Two days ago I got some new panniers, made by Axiom, for my commuter. They are actually dry bags, and seem to be completely waterproof. So far I've been very pleased. They have considerably expanded my carrying capacity as well.

Here is a bunch of Jim's old uniforms, which I was taking to Goodwill because he no longer wears uniforms in his new job as Care Manager:



Then I packed them into my new bag along with a pair of my daughters old shoes:



Now they're on my bike, ready to drop off at Goodwill on my commute to work:


Mission accomplished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, every time I turn around you're giving my stuff away. ;)

Well, at least it's the hateful shoes I had to wear when I was a grocery checker. Those I don't mind losing!